Business SIP Trunks
Connect your existing premise-based phone systems using our carrier class voice network.
Save up to 40%
Whether you’re a small business looking for the flexibility and cost savings of VoIP, or a mid-sized company looking for business continuity and flexible calling plan options, we’ll can help you save up to 40% over your traditional telephone services.
With Keyvoice.net Enhanced SIP Trunk service, you can have as many SIP Trunk groups as you need, with unlimited pre-paid call paths and DID's. Our SIP Trunk service is fully E-911 compliant including the ability to send a notification to one of your staff that a 911 call has been placed. We guarantee excellent HD sound quality on incoming and outgoing phone calls. You can easily add phone numbers from most any area or State, even multiple state phone numbers, all located at your main office and able to be used for both inbound and outbound calls with the correct E-911 information displayed. Easy on-line Browser-based administration including invoice payment by Check, ACH or Credit Card. We'll even provide you with built in disaster recovery options so you can sleep soundly in case of a shutdown or natural disaster.
Benefits of Enhanced SIP Trunking with Keyvoice.net
- Control: As a customer, you’ll be able to make changes to the platform as you need them, including scalability, API integration, an intuitive UI, and our future-proofed platform.
- "Virtual" Extensions: In case your office has to temporarily relocate or work from home. We can create extensions (temporary or permanent) on the SIP Trunk account for Mobile app phone or Browser based users, so you can call your clients back and the caller ID to the customer will show the Office phone number.
- Auto Redirect and Restore of incoming calls: Redirect to your choice of locations, cell phones or mailbox/Auto attendant if your site loses power or internet.
- Geo-Redundant Servers: They handle all call traffic and will auto redirect in case there is an interruption of service in either of the data centers in Pennsylvania or Arizona.
- Multi-office Trunking and Business Continuity: Aggregate your SIP Trunks to improve business continuity between offices and leverage the savings that comes with pooling and centralizing your communication needs at the enterprise level.
- E-911 Compliant: Kari's Law and Ray Baum Act compliant.
What is SIP Trunking?
SIP Trunking refers to the use of VoIP to connect your premise based phone system to the Internet. A broadband or Internet connection replaces traditional, plain-old-telephone (POTs) or Primary Rate Interface (PRI) lines, allowing your organization to communicate more efficiently with better scalability. SIP Trunking may be utilized with virtually any PBX system, including modern IP based phone systems or older styled analog systems. The older systems may require an integrated access device (IAD) to bridge the SIP connection to your PBX. Either way, SIP Trunking will bridge your company to the modern communications cloud, helping to connect all office and mobile users together.
Monday - Friday 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM (ET)
or toll free at 800-439-6801